Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 10, 2018

UFS-20 speaker stands

Hi,

i just bought the UFS-20 series floor stands to hang my virtually invisible surround sound speakers higher and according to the instructions it seems like there should be a screw hole in the back of the speaker but there isn’t. There is a divet back there where a hole should be. Are one of those screws in the kit self tapping where it’s suppose to make its own hole in the speaker? That’s the way I’m kinda understanding it but, I want to be sure before I just try it and destroy the speaker 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: UFS-20 speaker stands

Author Accepted Answer selected by arohn18

Hello arohn18,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty attaching your Virtually Invisible Speakers to the UFS-20 Series Floor stands.

Can you confirm that you have the UFS-20 Series II stands?

I believe that you may be missing the adapter plate. 

Please see this thread Virtually Invisible 300 Wireless Surround Speakers support stands? where you will able to see an example from another customer on page 2. 

If you are missing this plate, please call up your local Customer Service center who will be able to arrange one to be sent to you.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get back to me.

Warm Regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by arohn18

Hello arohn18,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty attaching your Virtually Invisible Speakers to the UFS-20 Series Floor stands.

Can you confirm that you have the UFS-20 Series II stands?

I believe that you may be missing the adapter plate. 

Please see this thread Virtually Invisible 300 Wireless Surround Speakers support stands? where you will able to see an example from another customer on page 2. 

If you are missing this plate, please call up your local Customer Service center who will be able to arrange one to be sent to you.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get back to me.

Warm Regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 10, 2018

Hi Charlotte,

im actually good to go, I ended up finding the brackets I needed in the kit right after I sent this question in.

Sorry for the mistake on my part,

Adam