UPnP with Soundtouch 30

Highlighted
Silent Starter

UPnP with Soundtouch 30

I am trying to connect the speaker to my music library.

the Library is on a Ubuntu box running gerbera media server

I can find it under Music Library on NAS and connect

I can then find my music, all the album titles etc but when I try yo go into an album it just says it is in sleep mode (1621)

How can I get this to work ?

1 REPLY 1

Re: UPnP with Soundtouch 30

Hello indgepr, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having some difficulty integrating your music library to play with your SoundTouch 30 system. I'd like to direct you to a similar thread which deals with error code 1621, which you may find helpful. Can't find music library error 1621

Troubleshooting advised consists of performing a system reset, rebooting your router, and updating your SoundTouch app. Additionally, I would recommend ensuring the SoundTouch 30 is also running the latest firmware.

System reset for SoundTouch 30

Turn off the product and unplug it from power for 30 seconds. When power is reconnected, a tone is heard from the product.

Rebooting your router

Unplug your router from power for approximately 60 seconds. Then, plug it back into power and wait for it to boot up. 

Updating the SoundTouch app

Visit your app store or re-download the latest version for desktop here: SoundTouch controller app

Updating the SoundTouch 30 system << Follow the instructions on the article

If anybody else in the community could advise best practices for this issue, from their own experiences, do please get involved.

I hope this information is beneficial and helps, but do get back to me if you are still experiencing this issue after performing these steps.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support