Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 19, 2020

Universal soundbar dead

After having issues with the Bluetooth and playing music from sound bar 700 which keep stopping every 10 seconds now the Universal soundbar remote Is dead. 
whatever I do it doesn’t turn on. I’ve pressed buttons as recommended volume dona and left arrow. Center button. Restarted the sound bar by unplugging and still remote is dead. 

Can’t pair the remote via bose music as obviously remote is dead. 

please let me know what would be best to do in this case. I’m so disappointed that spent all this money. A cheap soundbar would work better than this. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Universal soundbar dead

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Keith_L

I'm sorry to hear this @Uranmataj.

At this point, I would recommend that you reach out to our team by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting the county, and scrolling down to contact us. One of our team will be more than happy to help you! 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else we can do, please reach out again!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hi @Uranmataj

Thank you for your post! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your remote control. I will do all I can to assist you!

Can you tell me if you see any lights on the universal remote control, If so, which ones? I ask to determine if the remote has become unpaired or is no longer receiving power. If you have no lights at all, I would recommend replacing the batteries. If after replacing the batteries the remote is still unresponsive, this will likely be an issue with the remote control itself. In these situations, I would recommend reaching out to your local support team for assistance. You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country of residence, and scrolling down to ‘Contact Us’. One of our team will be more than happy to help!

Let me know how you get on!

Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 19, 2020

No light comes on. It’s completely dead. 
Fit other batteries which work on other devices. Fit new batteries. Still the remote doesn’t turn on.

Highlighted

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Keith_L

I'm sorry to hear this @Uranmataj.

At this point, I would recommend that you reach out to our team by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting the county, and scrolling down to contact us. One of our team will be more than happy to help you! 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else we can do, please reach out again!

View solution in original post