cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Doda
Participant
Registered since

Feb 24, 2019

When I connect Soundbar 700 to PS5 through eARC, there is no sound from the center speaker.

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name

Bose soundbar700

Country

South Korea

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on 
Samsung Galaxy S20+ on Android 12

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

When I connect the ps5 to the LG SM9500 TV through eARC and try to play pcm5.1 audio, there is no sound from the center speaker. So, I can hear the ambient sound, but no dialogue at all. (On LG TV, the ARC setting is set to pass-through, and eARC is turned on. hdmi input audio format is beatstream. PS5 audio output is Linear PCM

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

Quite living room

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

There have been problems since I bought the ps5. Even when using ps4, pcm5.1 through eARC did not work properly.

Any troubleshooting steps you took

I unplugged and connected the power cord.