Would New Bose Surround Speakers 700 works with oversea purchased soundbar 700?

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor

Would New Bose Surround Speakers 700 works with oversea purchased soundbar 700?

I have purchased my Bose Soundbar 700 and Base 700 in South Korea.

now I'm moved in the united states. I would like to add the new Bose Surround Speakers 700 to my current system.

would it work or not?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Would New Bose Surround Speakers 700 works with oversea purchased soundbar 700?

Hello Luna Y,

Thank you for messaging the community. I would love to assist you with this. 

You should not experience any issues with adding the Bose Surround Speakers 700 to your current system. However if you come across any issues please do not hesitate to get back in contact with us and we will happily assist you. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Tegan M- Community Support 

Animated Arbiter

Re: Would New Bose Surround Speakers 700 works with oversea purchased soundbar 700?

Can you also advise when the rear speaker 700 will be available in countries other than USA.

I live in Australia and i bought a soundbar 700 but there is no sign of the new rear speaker 700 on Bose Australian website.

Hello ThierryB, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

You can find the rear speakers for your Soundbar 700 here.

Do let me know if you need further help. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Animated Arbiter

@Vicky_W wrote:

Hello ThierryB, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

You can find the rear speakers for your Soundbar 700 here.

Do let me know if you need further help. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

These are the old invisible rear speaker 300 which I already have...  Not the new rear suround speaker 700.

This is not answering my question. 

Hi there @ThierryB!

Apologies for the miscommunication here. The Surround Speakers 700 are available in select countries at the moment (Such as the USA/UK), and we are still working to make these available globally.

While we don't have any information to share regarding the expected date/time frame(s) for these, I would advise keeping an eye on our social channels and web page for information to come in the future.

Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Liam W