Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 19, 2017

Re: YouTube Music

Please add ( if possible) support for YouTube music. Or at least let us know if Google won't provide an API you can integrate so we can go bother Google to do it.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 20, 2020

Bose please provide support for Chromecast. This will resolve demands like this. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 30, 2020

Bose please provide support for Chromecast or Youtube Music!!!.

Many of us already have our catalog and playlists on Youtube, and it is a pain to switch to spotify (or any other service)

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 11, 2020

Please.  This is a MUST.  I just dropped $350 on an outdoor speaker and can't use the service I pay monthly for.  Even though I can use the service that Google is deprecating.  I was planning on adding Bose to my entire home, but now I will have to return it and switch to another vendor.   PLEASE ADD YTM Support

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 27, 2020

Please consider this a request from your paying customers to add You Tube Music to your app.  This is a basic API and should be a no brainers.  I'd suggest your product owners just scan for popular music services and add them by default.  Oi, it shouldn't be this hard.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 9, 2020

They have to do it anyway now, since PlayMusic is getting ended on Dec, 2020.

Otherwise they can't support music on Google Assistant.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 9, 2020

Add another vote for this feature.  I currently stream YouTube music to the device via airplay and it doesn't work well.  Airplay seems buggy at best and every time my phone gets a notification noise, the streaming stops.

Thanks for the great product; keep it up!

-Joe

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 10, 2020

Add me too please. I have a house full of Bose sound touch and am leaving Spotify. I don't want to have change my whole setup.