deagle311
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 29, 2019

YouTube Music

Hi, 

Now that Android 10 Ships with Youtube music as default music streaming app, is there any way the bose could add it to the streaming services which it offers. I have been using Youtube premium for more than 2 years and It is very difficult for me to switch. 

Do you have any update if this is something that Bose is working on? 

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
fanbosenomo
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Apr 5, 2019

Re: YouTube Music

I would also like to know if there are plans for Youtube music support. 

Thanks. 

Hello deagle311, 

Thank you for your question to the Bose Community. 

I can confirm we have no information at this time regarding YouTube music coming to Bose Music as a supported service. For now, you can continue to use Bluetooth/Airplay 2 as an alternative method to listen to your music through your Bose smart speaker. 

Any information regarding new service support will be added to the Bose Community first so please keep an eye out on the News and Announcements page.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to continue the discussion. 

Kind regards,

Jeff G - Community Support

Dan goor
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 31, 2019

Hi

i don’t understand why I can’t use YouTube direct to my st 300

and your answer “you can continue to use Bluetooth/Airplay 2 as an alternative method to listen to your music through your Bose smart speaker. ”

you force me to use deezer  and Spotify premium edition witch just cost money

Mavis76
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 19, 2019

Maybe if Bluetooth worked properly. 

I've tried multiple devices, multiple factory resets, multiple apps. Bluetooth works for 20 minutes then cuts in and out. They only way to reconnect is to unplug and wait. Sometimes that doesn't work then I factory reset. Works again for 20 minutes or do and then the same issues.

Also, how can you say you support Google assistant but don't support a single google streaming service... We purchased this speaker when Google assistant was first announced. What a disappointment when you can't do anything with it because you don't support it.