Bose product name
- Bose bass module 500
Firmware Version - original version
App Version - original version
What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (- it is connected with Bose TV speaker
Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce
- I have Bose TV speaker already and it is working fine. I have bought Bose bass module 500 a week ago and I was expecting theater quality or thunderous bass from the bass module 500 but the bass from bass module 500 is just 5% to 10% better than Bose TV speaker. Light on bass module 500 is solid white , so I am sure there are no connection issues. I do not know why bass module is underperforming. In this regard, I have a few questions.
1) How can I increase/decrease bass level in Bass module 500? Please note that I have only bass TV speaker and I am connecting using 3.5mm jack.
2) Bose provided 3.5mm jack is not available in my region. So any 3.5mm jack would be fine? or gold quoted 3.5mm jack I need to prefer?
3) What I have to do to get theater like or thunderous bass?
What environment do you experience the issue in? - quite and medium room.
When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?
- from day one.
Any troubleshooting steps you took
- played high quality movies/songs by bluetooth and ARC through Bose TV speaker
As a Bose fanboy, I am much disappointed. Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.