Highlighted

Re: bose home speaker 300 blinking amber light all buttons are not working except mute button

Hi Gummybear01, 

I'm really sorry about that and thank you for bringing this to my attention. 

The post has been updated. 

Kindest, 

Jessie O 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Apr 29, 2020

Re: bose home speaker 300 blinking amber light all buttons are not working except mute button

Were you ever able to get this problem resolved? I’m having the same problem and have tried everything that I’ve read on the community but nothing works because I am unable to put this junk speaker in service or setup mode because the buttons don’t work.

Highlighted

Hi Dmedina, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties you are experiencing with the buttons on your Home Speaker 300. I'll be happy to point you in the right direction. 

If you have tried all the troubleshooting in this thread, I would recommend reaching out to us! You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE, select your country and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. One of our agents will be more than happy to help you! 

Let me know if there is anything else we can help with!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.