Ronan95
Participant
Registered since

May 31, 2020

home speaker 300 error code c7-sc3103

while attempting to play radio station (through Tune In on my Bose Music App) on my Bose Home speaker 300, I keep getting error code  "we can't play that right now. Please try again later. Error code c7-sc3103"

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Bose music app on my Android phone (Google pixel 3) and rebooted by modem and same error comes up.

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ronan95
Participant
Registered since

May 31, 2020

Re: home speaker 300 error code c7-sc3103

Author Accepted Answer selected by Ronan95

I did unplug the units for reboot however this did not appear to make any difference. I have 2 speakers of the same unit, 1 downstairs and 1 upstairs. Both had same TuneIn issue. Over the past week this situation appears to have resolved itself. I tested the system recently and the error is no longer is being shown. I don't know if this was a firmware issue. My settings are to have updates down automatically while connected to WiFi. It is unclear on how this matter resolved itself but this is logical to assume in this instance.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Hector_B

Hello Ronan95, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to hear that you are having some TuneIn streaming issues and would love to assist you further. 

Firstly, can you please let me know if the issue only happens with this particular streaming service or all? I would also like to know if you have attempted any other devices with your system? 

I would also recommend that we perform a reset on the speaker by turning off your product and disconnect the power cord for 30 seconds.

We look forward to hearing back from you with further information. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Ronan95
Participant
Registered since

May 31, 2020

Author Accepted Answer selected by Ronan95

I did unplug the units for reboot however this did not appear to make any difference. I have 2 speakers of the same unit, 1 downstairs and 1 upstairs. Both had same TuneIn issue. Over the past week this situation appears to have resolved itself. I tested the system recently and the error is no longer is being shown. I don't know if this was a firmware issue. My settings are to have updates down automatically while connected to WiFi. It is unclear on how this matter resolved itself but this is logical to assume in this instance.

View solution in original post

earm57
Collaborator
Registered since

Jul 10, 2019

As far as I could ask in tunein the problem is Bose's when the station broadcasts on HLS.

Ireported the bug 6 months ago and I had to ask directly in tunein because the forum only tells you to restart the speaker and the router and then they escalate it to the development team but I have already waited 6 months! Unbelievable.

His the link where I made the request:

https://community.bose.com/t5/Smart-Home/Error-C7-SC3103-Tunein-Home-Speaker-500/td-p/268519