Highlighted
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Feb 17, 2018

new and old gen speakers cannot be linked all together- annoyance level 1 trillion

Hi. .you guys at bose seriously should have to be thinking of your customers and their investments.

I have the full 5.1 St300 set up. I have 2 beautiful s10and when listening to music they all work beautifully together and synced. Now that i want to expand my souround in home I decided to get the new portable which is beautiful and I was hoping to get 2 of the new 500s. Alas, they cannot be synced with my current set up and play the same music the others play.

Next level annoyance.

The newly launched st700 it doesn't really add much and technology is pretty much similar so what u cant update the new bose ap to support the st300?

Sonos is coming out with the new sonos arc that will be supporting 7.1 Dolby atmos.

Bose has the arc technology years ahead of sonos yet sonos is coming with a more advanced system.

Seriously guys, the technology is there work on it, update firmwares and app and allow the expansion of the st300 AND st700 to Dolby atmos. These soundbars have capabilities and you limit them.

More importantly, make an app that will support all generation speakers. You can download sonos ap and have your ITs to investigate the algorithms and syntax and make it identical.

Sorry for the frustration but I m sure I m not the only one out there. Whilst I live the crystal sound bose produces and the AMAZING design st300 and bass have, if this is not solve in the foreseeable future  I will be seriously thinking of getting rid of everything and swap to sonos, even though the sound is not a great but at least i know that i won't have to worry about IT and software issues. I was introduced to bose sond when 5yo, ever since in home we only have had bose systems and currently at my home I continue the tradition.

Honesty yoh have to start listening to you loyal customers.

Regards,

George

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Feb 17, 2018

Re: new and old gen speakers cannot be linked all together- annoyance level 1 trillion

The other joke of the century.

500 dollar speaker the new portable and you ask for another 40 to get the charging cardle. And i realised this actually after after purchase and after unboxing. Honestly you marketing sound like you try to get the very last drop of milk out of the cow!

500!!!! Dolars speaker.... what's the rationale of selling separately the charging dock? Its a cool thing to have but honestly why is different from just having it plugged in?

Another way to let your customers down. So disappointing.....