Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Juriarte76
Participant
Registered since

Jun 8, 2021

soundbar 300 no sound with fire stick

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name

smart soundbar 300

Country

USA

Firmware Version

away from device

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.) connection to firestick 4k no sound, latest update

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

soundbar has no sound when trying to run firestick apps.  Soundbar works with phone. Everything is connected via the HDMI arc cable.

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

home family room

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Initially after lots of fiddling I was able to connect it and had it all working fine.  Then one day decided not to work anymore. Not sure if an update disconnected.  

Any troubleshooting steps you took 

I have reset the soundbar.  I have reset firestick.  Unplugged and replugged everything.