abaggio
Participant
Registered since

Apr 7, 2021

soundbar 300 unresponsive

Hello,
my soundbar 300 is unresponsive. At first I thought maybe the remote needed batteries but I tried new duracells and again, nothing happens when I press the buttons at the top. My soundbar has a single green light one, the first, so I assume this means that it is connected to my wifi, but no other lights, any colour, appear on at anytime. I have tried unplugging everything, waiting, and replugging everything back in and the soundbar flashes a couple of yellow lights before settling in to show the single green light again for wifi connectivity.

What do I do? Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
Hector_B

Re: soundbar 300 unresponsive

Hey abaggio, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! Sorry to read that you are having response issues with your Soundbar. 

Can you please confirm if you have the SoundTouch 300 Soundbar or our new Smart Soundbar 300? 

I'd also like to know if you hear any audio from the system at all when connected to your devices? 

We look forward to hearing back from you with further information on this.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
abaggio
Participant
Registered since

Apr 7, 2021

Re: soundbar 300 unresponsive

thanks for responding to my post. Ive had my soundbar for a few years so Im guessing it's not your new one.

I have had luck getting sound from my soundbar when using bluetooth between it and my computer but still I am getting no response from my remote. I have predered a new remote as I see that there is a return policy. Hopefu;;y this will solve the issue. Unless you have something to suggest??