Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 22, 2020

soundbar 700 LED white light sliding left to right after reset and recovery

Hi. Just looking for support with the soundbar and remote. Performed recovery and reset and the LED white light showed right to left for an hour or so and then it showed left to right and and it is still ongoing for 2 days. The remote is not paired and the 6 icons are blinking. The app was reinstalled on my iphone and it doesn't pick up the soundbar700 so I removed it in the app.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: soundbar 700 LED white light sliding left to right after reset and recovery

Hello marcb28, 

Thanks for posting!

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your Soundbar 700. 

You can see a detailed list of LED light descriptions here. If the bar is sliding left to right, this indicates the system is performing a firmware update. It certainly shouldn't take 2 days to complete this, however. 

If you're still experiencing this now, I would recommend trying to reassociate the remote by following the instructions on this post by Jessie_O. Once you have done this, you can attempt to factory reset the soundbar and start a fresh setup.

Once you have performed setup, there may be an update available, please allow this to complete, however, if you continue to have issues, you may need to manually install the update. Details for manually updating can be found here.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions, please feel free to get back in touch!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!