Suresh 2505
Collaborator
Registered since

Nov 29, 2018

Re: FM channels request

Dear Joel,

Almost three weeks got over, any updates on my channels request.

martinkooij
Collaborator
Registered since

Oct 12, 2017

Re: 11/28 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

It looks like our cries on this forum go iinto a ethical vacuum and Bose has forgotten about what their prodics and user base was about (and shed some money on it).

TuneIn on Bose sounds like my old car stereo for most stations in the Netherlands. It was a long time ago I listened to the Top2000 in such horrible quality on NPO2.

Thanks for nothing Bose.
perytm
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 27, 2018

I think many of us are pissed off with Bose and just waiting. This forum just proved what Bose does to sort out the mess they have done... nothing. There is no plan of action to keep customers happy or any public anonsmemt of what have been done so far. I’m looking for alternative options as my soundtouch system and become expensive Bluetooth speakers
Tom Kay
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 17, 2018

I'm not quiet, just doing what needs to be done, which is black honest PR by leaving negative reviews on websites warning of the problem potential buyers. If we all do the same, it may speed up the recovery process if so. Merry Christmas Everyone!
weeGT
Participant
Registered since

Dec 26, 2018

Re: 12/14 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

Unable to play 89.3 KPCC (NPR affiliate in Southern California) on my new Soundtouch 20 (latest updates have been applied) receive error "3104" in Tunein

Joel_D
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello All,

Thank you all for continuing to post.

We are providing updates about this located HERE when we receive new information. 

We're planning on releasing the ability to add your own custom URL's to the SoundTouch app so you can continue to enjoy your SoundTouch systems. 

This feature will be coming in January 2019.

Regards,

Joel - Community Support

AudioCriticEric
Collaborator
Registered since

Feb 21, 2018

Bose stated, "We’re confident you’re going to love (TuneIn) as a core part of the SoundTouch experience" yet there are close to 15,000 posts and have not noticed one person happy with this change. 

Hawks4ever
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 28, 2018

Re: 12/14 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

My suggestion to weeGT is if your system is new, return it for a refund.  As you can see from other  posts Bose does not honer their promises.  The will tell you anything to get you to buy their product then change their offerings withour regard for their customers.  So return your Soundtouch 20 while you can and get something that works. 

Joel_D
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello Suresh 2505,

Thank you for reaching out.

We currently do not have any additional information on stations request, as soon as we do, we'll the community know. 

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

AudioCriticEric
Collaborator
Registered since

Feb 21, 2018

Suresh 2505,

Bose will always state they do not have any additional information.  What they really mean is they're not going to tell you anything. 

I've seen hundreds of good questions being asked on here and they get ignored by Bose.  How could they not have any new info?