MichaelJH
Participant
Registered since

Dec 30, 2018

Re: 12/14 Update: TuneIn/internet Radio Information

Thanks for the update - great to hear you are listening and trying to solve it.

Can you please add the following stations that are missing since the shift;

Massive Dance Radio (http://www.massivedance.com) http://streaming.radionomy.com/MassiveRadio

Dance FM (https://dancefm.com/) https://dancefm.com/popup-player/

Cheers,

Michael

markathome
Collaborator
Registered since

Nov 21, 2018

The stations I listen to have been reinstated however the talkback radio station  - Newstalk ZB - had a two minute delay when listening at the weekend. I thought the delay issue had been resolved. 

taffy13
Participant
Registered since

Jan 1, 2019

You’ve asked for missing stations,
I’ve lost “the bat 105.3 Austin Texas
Any chance this station could be restored please??
joepugner@aol.com
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 26, 2018

It has been more than a month I have requested to re-instate a favorite radio station, but nothing happened yet.

I live in South Carolina, USA.

Please add:

Relax FM 90.8 from Moscow, 

http://live.kuznetsovsk.net:8000/relaxfm

Thanks

clearcomms
Advocate
Registered since

Mar 21, 2016

A few weeks ago I coimmented that my faulty station had been fixed after I had contacted both TuneIn and your good selves.

I spoke too soon! Yesterday I discovered it was no longer working.

The station is Radio Mozart (www.radiomozart.com), and what happens now is that when I go to the station the SoundTouch app shows the graphic, but there is no sound. The station itself is still working normally - I can listen to it on my Roberts internet radio as that is not afflicted with TuneIn !

I hope this French station can be returned to the fold, as playing Mozart is rarely a bad idea.

I am in France.

avour
Leader
Registered since

Jul 15, 2016

clearcomms  voici le lien URL

qu'il vous faudra mettre dans la future fonction URL directe que Bose va proposer courant ce mois de janvier 2019 pour retrouver directement votre radio classique favorite.
clearcomms
Advocate
Registered since

Mar 21, 2016

@avour wrote:
clearcomms  voici le lien URL

qu'il vous faudra mettre dans la future fonction URL directe que Bose va proposer courant ce mois de janvier 2019 pour retrouver directement votre radio classique favorite.

Je suis cela depuis le début, donc je sais que nous POUVONS ajouter des URL ce mois-ci. Je vais le croire quand cela se produira, c'est-à-dire quand nous verrons également si cela est facile. Mais pourquoi devrais-je attendre? La station était là la semaine dernière - pourquoi n'est-il pas là maintenant? Je suppose que Bose n'en a aucune idée et TuneIn ne nous le dira pas.
Merci pour l'URL - je le savais, car la station est l'un de mes favoris, c'est pourquoi je ne suis pas heureux qu'elle ait disparu de TuneIn et de Bose.

1wildcheetah
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 12, 2017

May we please have another update from Bose about the status of repairing the service since your change to TuneIn? We have not had an update since 14 December 2018.

I'd also like to know if Bose has tried to get the old service (I believe it was VTuner), back? Why can't that be done? I would imagine it's a cost issue, but Bose should consider how it is hurting its reputation and the decreased sales it will experience from this. If not resolved, my dollars spent on Bose speakers throughout my house and yard will be signifcently lower in value. I'm disappointed and angry enough that, if not resolved, I will post a negative review of Bose SoundTouch on every online purchase site I can find. I don't think I'm alone.

Bose has asked to be told what stations we want back. And I see many people posting a request to have access to a certain station. However, how can that be a possible answer to this lack of service? If you had every Bose user's requests, it would have to be thousands of stations. In addition, it could not be an all-inclusive list as not every Bose purchaser is posting on this thread and tomorrow any of us may find a station we like and cannot access. That is not why we purchased your speakers.

Please let this community know what Bose is doing to rectify this extreme reduction of service.

bose@ken.aldenmail.com
Participant
Registered since

Jan 3, 2019

We're missing Whisperings Solo Piano among others. I really liked browsing all the internet stations including the russian ones.

It worked SO well before. Why the change? Change is supposed to IMPROVE things, but you've accomplished just the opposite! Does ANY customer of yours see any improvment by ditching the previous system and moving to TuneIn?

It does look like Whisperings is available on TuneIn, but the search in SoundTouch is broken. Can anyone search for ANY stations other than the ones listed? If I click on Show All, it just sits. Perhaps if the SEARCH worked (as it did with Internet Radio) I might find something to listen to.

AudioCriticEric
Collaborator
Registered since

Feb 21, 2018

Bose,

We're still waiting on an answer as to why vTuner was removed.  It repeatedly gets asked again and again but no response.

You stated...

"we are still truly excited to celebrate TuneIn as our core provider of internet radio. " - Bose                 

"we’re confident you’re going to love them as a core part of the SoundTouch experience." -Bose             WHY?  Fewer stations, lower quality, delays, more ads.   What's better?