louisp
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Mar 13, 2016

130 Sound Field

Running my 130 strictly per Adaptiq settings.  Something I’ve never actually done.  With that said should all audio including the bass sound like it is coming the screen?  You would think I had all aspects of my 130 figured out by now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: 130 Sound Field

Author Accepted Answer selected by louisp

Hi louisp,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Glad to hear you are taking advantage of AdaptIQ, this can certainly help customize the sound to the room the system is in. It should not make the bass sound like its coming from the screen, but should fill the room correctly after AdaptIQ is run. I always encourage to re-run AdaptIQ if you remove/add any furniture or move any components of the system. 

Hope this helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Bose Support 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by louisp

Hi louisp,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Glad to hear you are taking advantage of AdaptIQ, this can certainly help customize the sound to the room the system is in. It should not make the bass sound like its coming from the screen, but should fill the room correctly after AdaptIQ is run. I always encourage to re-run AdaptIQ if you remove/add any furniture or move any components of the system. 

Hope this helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Bose Support 

louisp
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Mar 13, 2016

Excellent point.  Thanks