700 software control for 500

SOLVED
Highlighted
Audible Advocate

700 software control for 500

We originally purchased the soundbar 700 in our home but needed to swap it out for the 500. We needed the non-ARC HDMI input becuase we use it with a projector that does not have an HDMI ARc connection, (we use a HDMI splitter in front of the 500 soundbar and the 4K projector).

When really like the sound of the 500 and 700, but foudn we liked the 700 more ONLY becuase we could turn up the treble in the 700's associated software.  The 500 is GREAT but we really wish we could tweak it as could the 700.

Are there any plans to upgrade the software for the 500 so there will be tone controls availbable in the supporting app on our iPad?

Thanks for listening, hoping to hear your software staff is open to providing this needed upgrade.  :-)

btw; we have the soundbar 500, sub, and surrounds providing sound for a 100" 4K ViewSonic projection theater.  It's FANTASTIC!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Author Accepted Answer selected by WeEnjoyBose

Accepted Solutions

Re: 700 software control for 500

Hi WeEnjoyBose,

Thanks for the post, and welcome to the community!

I don't know of any plans to add tone controls to the SoundBar 500, but I will absolutely send your recommendation up to the development team.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or recommendations!

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support

1 REPLY 1

Re: 700 software control for 500

Hi WeEnjoyBose,

Thanks for the post, and welcome to the community!

I don't know of any plans to add tone controls to the SoundBar 500, but I will absolutely send your recommendation up to the development team.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or recommendations!

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support