I purchased and set up my Bose Soundtouch 10 today and then added my Itunes library to it. All worked well and I was extremely impressed by the product, scrolling through a few different playlists to get a feel for the sound quality. I set up preset buttons for different playlists from my Itunes library and was trying each of them out using the remote. Problem arose when I tried to skip back through a playlist from the last song to the first. I pressed the "reverse skip" multiple times in succession to skip back a number of songs and all went quiet. Investigating the problem finally led to me looking on the App and seeing that I had error 6304 when I tried to select my Itunes music library on the App. Internet radio and Spotify still work.
I am running the Soundtouch App on a late 2009 IMac with a 3.06 GHz processor, upgraded to 12 GB RAM, and running macOS Sierra 10.12.3
I have tried:
- Powering down the speaker, leaving for 30+ seconds then powering back up
- Relocating the speaker to be right next to the Router (& checked signal strength strong)
- Removing the speaker from my Soundtouch account and then reconnecting
- Removing my Itunes Library from the available services and then adding it again
- Including all the Soundtouch apps in my computer firewall "allow" list
But still no luck.
Please help. What else should I try before I return the product to the store ?