MikeDVI
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 12, 2017

APP reloads frequently - system hangs - is this normal?

Hi all - I'll walk through an example to illustrate my question, for all I know this is normal behavior...

Fire up my Soundtouch system with Pandora or anything else for that matter using the app on an iPhone 6 (Six speakers). I leave the app open and now say a few minutes later I want to turn the volume down or change channels, whatever, I have to wait for the app to reload, re-connect to all the speakers, hang for bit, then once ready I can control my system again. While waiting for this everything on the app is very touchy and jumps around like it is trying to work but is frozen in time while finding everything all over again. The speakers continue to work through this time period and no other soundtouch apps are open, like on PC's etc.

Wondering if the app is supposed to "stay connected" or is this normal?

Thanks

Mike

1 REPLY 1
Tony_A
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Re: APP reloads frequently - system hangs - is this normal?

Hi @MikeDVI

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue, but I'd be glad to help.  I just wanted to confirm if we have tried performing these steps with a second mobile device?  Also, is this an issue that just occurred or something that has been ongoing?  Are other apps having difficulty on the iPhone 6?

Thank you,

Tony