Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattbuk
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 8, 2017

Re: Acoustimass 300, SoundTouch 300, and reports of low bass

It's a long shot, but one that is certainly worth testing. I'll give it a go over the weekend.

Thanks for the suggestion Dave.

Dado
Participant
Registered since

Aug 29, 2017

Hi Brent,

thank you for the update.

However don't you think "weeks" is la little bit too much to solve this issues? We all have been patient but this is not a normal update release, this is a critical bug and it needs to be handled as an higher priority from the dev team.

I'm pretty sure they can solve/test/debug it in few days. chop chop guys!

Thanks

lena
Enthusiast
Registered since

Sep 7, 2017

What about making the beta FW available here in the forums? You'll get a bunch of feedbacks within 2 days 😉 Although i dont have bass issues, i'd like to compare with 15x - as i am the opionion FW15 sounds absolutely amazing compared to 14x.

itsgauravkumar
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 23, 2017

Thanks for the update Brent! Hopefully weekly updates will give feeling that someone is listening from Bose.

What is stopping Bose to stop pushing the buggy firmware through app if you guys know there is a bug in the firmware. Atleast people can use the app and others (who have not upgraded) do not get impacted.

OB
Participant
Registered since

Sep 9, 2017

Hi,

I bought the ST300 + Acoustimass 300 yestrerday and it is dramatic how the bass is low. 

In the thread it was said that the solution update will be available early September and I do not see anything about that anymore and we are almost half way in Spetember.

I had to choose between the Sonos playbar + Sub and the ST 300 + acoustimass out of loyalty to Bose but if I do not see a reponse ASAP I will be rerturning it and exchanging it for the Sonos system.

How can this be an issue is beyond me and it has been unresolved for such a long time now. 

Bose, you guys need to give us a solution asap as you will be loosing all of us as customers for sure.

Thanks in advance for a very quick answer.

MykelNeiD
Mentor
Registered since

Jun 7, 2017

Relax mate. Obviously you are not the only one being affected and maybe you noticed it but a new beta update is already in the testings. Be patient or exchange it. Enough tears shed.
PatR171
Advocate
Registered since

Jul 10, 2017

MykelNeiD is correct, Anyone who is on v15 and is happy with it, be happy

. For anyone who updated to v15 and did the factory reset without ADAPTiQ and is still not happy with their Bass you can read this>
We can't force things but the developers are keen to solve this asap but it needs time..

Jcm800
Enthusiast
Registered since

Mar 27, 2017

Fwiw I'm perfectly content with mine after resetting it, and not calibrating.
Dave Gilbert76
Advocate
Registered since

Aug 14, 2017

Hi All.

To echo the snetiments on this thread it is frustrating, upsetting, and all those words we can use to describe blowing ££££'s on this system... BUT we are near being handed a version from Bose that the majority of customers will be happy & it is standing tall above the competition.

I've had Beta 16.xxx for a week now and if Bose decided this was as good as it gets then i think most will probably be happy. But for myself and others i dont want to settle for 85% of perfection. I listen to a lot of music, probably like most of you on this thread, and the Beta just needs that final tweak to bring the fury right out ( i listened to random access memories- daft punk- and the track 'give life back to music' is almost there and it does kick & punch and the funk is all there- i cranked it up pretty load yesterday & smiled- but not quite perfection) - dont worry guys it will be fixed. The next release will definately be the release we will all get. Hopefully with a plan to put a Bass level slider in the app too (please Brent & the rest of the community mods) this has to be on slate for a release soon!!

Anyway we all have the right to feel frustrated but hopefully we can close this ticket soon!

Thanks.

Casaaaa
Participant
Registered since

Sep 9, 2017

so what we need to do ? just waiting with a ugly sound...?