Re: Acoustimass 300, SoundTouch 300, and reports of low bass
It is so easy to downgrade or update, you can do this every 10 minutes and compare the sound. It is only one limitation - if you downgrade to v.14.xx.xx you not be able to full start the app, in that case you will be automaticly updated to v.15.
All you need is file - Update.stu v.14 (size 78,7 mb) and a female USB A to male micro USB A adapter.
Copy the file onto a USB drive
- Insert the USB drive into Setup port on the back of the soundbar.
- Unplug the power cord from your system. System must be On at that moment.
- Press and release the SoundTouch button on the SoundTouch 300 remote.
- Press and hold CC button on the remote while you apply power cord into the soundbar.(Keep pressing until the first Wi-Fi LED begin blink white, it takes about 6-7 seconds.
- After the lights stop blinking, wait about 10 minutes for the update to fully complete.
Note, that if you perform downgrade or update whithout factory reset before, your adaptiq settings will be copied from prewious calibration.
If you not satisfied, you can simply run App and update to v.15 or download Update.stu v.15 from:
or download Update.stu v.16 from:
*Moderator's note - this URL has been removed since the update is on hold.*
and repeat steps with flash drive.
Good luck! (sorry for english, if something wrong)