Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SolidBose
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 19, 2017

Re: Acoustimass 300 popping noise

So basically you chime in to say that the new sound bar is compatible with the defective subwoofer that you fail to acknowledge? Well, good think I don't have to worry about that anymore, no more Bose for me.
briansp
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 6, 2018

Tony,

So let me get this straight...

You guys are not disontinuing the DEFECTIVE Acoustimass product, and will continue to ship it?

Take a look at this forum.... (Moderator Edit: Community guidelines violation)   And now you want to EXPAND the number of customers you are selling it to?

This really needs some attention from Bose before it gets really nasty, becuase we are just about there.

--Brian

Zeebo
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 30, 2018

(Moderator Edit: Community guidelines violation) i dont have twitter account, other wise i will post something on their page, once people start talking about the issue i guaratee you Bose witll change her stand. we are talking about $1400 setup not $150, although those $150 products will not have this popping issue. i have everthing documented since the 1st day i bought the system and im not wasting my time trying to contact Bose and ship the product and wait 21 months for it to be "repaired" just to have the popping again. BOSE want people now to buy the new soundtouch 500 and 700 and that's what "Tony" from Bose suggested when he responded to my comment, he completely ignored the fact and just suggested the new Bose again it's capitalism and this company does not give a **bleep** about you hard earn money they just want profit.

cheers

Zeebo
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 30, 2018

i meant 2 months not 21 lol

Zeebo
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 30, 2018

hey Thom, Bose just deleted your email, im not surprised but i did email you. you might need to go to their tweeter account people will see it.

ThomMyers
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 1, 2018

The fact that BOSE is removing our Forum posts is a violation according to my lawyers!  It is a PUBLIC FORUM!  SO, I am starting a website called BOSE 300 POPPING and I will post it all here, my address is, once again, (Moderator Edit: Community guidelines violation) .....What a joke

mattbuk
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 8, 2017

I got the email notification and saw Tom's post, so BOSE are indeed deleting posts - unless Tom did himself???

I original created this thread thinking it was an issue, just with me. But clearly it's affecting a lot of people. I'll be contact BOSE myself about the current situation.

Greg_B
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Jun 6, 2018

Hello All,

First, let me remind everyone here that calls for lawsuits is a violation of our Community Guidelines. Thank you all for participating in this discussion. We have not seen a widespread occurrence of the problems described here. Due to it's age we will be closing this thread. As always, if you have additional questions or comments please open a new thread for discussion. 

For warranty issues you may always contact Customer Support for assistance. Just select your region, and kindly scroll down to where you see "Contact Us". 

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support

Zeebo
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 30, 2018

Greg did you just updated teh Guidline policy? why are you closing this thread. people need to know the truth about your crappy product

donniew
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 22, 2017

LOL haha awesome