rossbry
Participant
Registered since

Mar 14, 2020

Acoustimass 300 wireless base module no power

I have an Acoustimass 300 unit that is now not working with no light whatsoever in the status. Have tried resetting, re - pairing, unplugging for 30 seconds etc. and still no power. The unit is less than 18 months old. as anyone else had this problem and been able to solve it?

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: Acoustimass 300 wireless base module no power

Hello rossbry, 

Thanks for reaching out, sorry that you are not appearing to get any power to your Acoustimass 300. 

Have you tried using an alternate power outlet? 

Depending on what soundbar you own, this may be the same power cable as your Acoustimass 300. Can you please switch the power cables on these devices so we can see whether your power cable is functioning or not. 

If these troubleshooting steps do not provide any results to your bass module, I would suggest you reach out to your local support team. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. An agent here will happily assist you further. 

Do let us know if you have any questions. 😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!