Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
majaxx
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 31, 2017

Re: Acoustimass 300

I threw in the towel. Sold the system on craigslist. Lost $500. Don't even care. Bc I'll never give a penny to Bose ever again.
Please delete my account

Good luck everyone.
vandrew
Advocate
Registered since

Jan 8, 2015

Is there an option to return the ST 300 and AM 300 like the QC35? I even have issues with the QC30 mic which is think will never solved. Right now the sound and bass are now totally different when I got the system. None of the firmwares release by Bose for majority of the products improves performance or enhancements. Basically it degrades the end user experience. I totally lost confidence with each firmware release. Either Bose do not fully test or lack the expertise in this field now. I cannot imagine this can happen when your core business is audio quality.

I will make a report to Swedish Consumer Agency as I got nowhere with your customer service and technicians.

henquepenke
Enthusiast
Registered since

Aug 1, 2017

Also I will contact the swedish consumer agency...
FrankieFrank88
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 19, 2017

Gonna sell my system aswell, including the Soundtouch 20 and 30 + my headphones. Never Bose again, 4 weeks have passed. 

Bose is a good example how a company screws over customers. I always loved Bose products, but wrecking a system with firmware, i don't know wich idiots work over there but it seems this is how the system should "sound" Brent actually said it himself. 

AdaptIQ always had a bug in it, they finaly fixed it in 1 year and a half. Now loyal customers can wait another 2 years for a fix. Don't buy it people, just move on and never buy anything from Bose again. Hit them were it hurts the most.

je1102
Participant
Registered since

Aug 14, 2017

This really isn't the type of thread that Bose would want to pop up when potential customers are doing their research before purchasing. I know that it would've been enough to dissuade me.
santhosam72
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 17, 2017

Hi,

After upgrade SoundTouch 300 with upgrade version 15.0.20, Overall total Volume gone down with 50%.

This is very much upset for me.

No idea, How Bose is going to help here?

Thanks.

Petrovich
Contributor
Registered since

May 4, 2017

Do not sell your Soundtouch 300! 

Simply do that https://community.bose.com/t5/SoundTouch-Speakers/Downgrading-to-best-version-14-0-33-Working/td-p/5...

Alternative method marked with * at the end of fist topic worked 100% (direct downgrade from usb stick). Just ask PatR171 for link to download 

"upload.stu" of 14.0.33 firmware. Unfortunately in this forum we can not place the link to another resourses.

Just 10 minutes and your BOSE has beautiful sound again with firmware 14.0.33.

Help yourself.

GMO
Collaborator
Registered since

Mar 25, 2017

Guys,

just to add my voice to all the unsatisfied Bose customers !

For me having a Bose system was a must. I must admit that I'm so dissapointed by the poor customer service and poor sound quality !

This is and this will be my only Bose product as I will never give any confidence to them again !

I've never seen such an unachieved product. Even the smartphones with their software issues are updated more quickly.

Each of us should give his opinion about Bose on channels like FaceB., ...

Don't know if Bose is taking care of the comments on the forum but I know that brands are very sensitive to youtube reviews and so.

In my case, I will comment my experience with Bose on my network.

By the way, I've also answered to Bose survey after having contacted their support and gave them a 1/10 on the question "would you recommend a Bose product"

A French unsatisfied customer

(Bose are making their worlwide reputation !!!)

FCB_25
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jun 1, 2017

Hello,

I can confirm the same problem too. Tried everything possible, but no sound from the Acoustimass.

What about simply bringing back 14.0.33 back named 15.0.50 (or something like that), work on the problem in the background an bring the new update as 15.1.x when it is working like it is expected to do. I mean no one ever complained about AdaptIQ not working the way it should work.

In think Bose is more likely to have happy customers without some new functions but working sound, than unhappy customers with bad sound but a lot of functions.

This would give the developers enough time to work on the problem and the customers still would be happy and there wouldn't be the same questions for the moderators every day.

Brent_B
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi everyone, 

First off, we would like to apologize for the frustration this issue has caused as we understand the sound quality of your systems is of the utmost importance. We appreciate your feedback to our investigation and we have some good news to share with you. We have listened and taken your input seriously and we are in the process of making changes to bring the sound quality back to what you experienced prior to the most recent software update. Of course, we need to ensure any software update goes through our standard quality and testing cycles before we make it available to our customers.  So we ask for a bit more patience while we do so and we will be sure to communicate more specific details on timing soon. Again, we do strongly value your time and input and we greatly appreciate the efforts you have all undergone during this investigation. Please stay tuned for more information soon.

Thank you