Ferrous
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 19, 2017

Acoustimass 300

I recently purchased the Sound Touch 300 soundbar to improve the audio from our Sony TV and was extremely satisfied with the result but soon realized I also needed the Acoustimass 300 to give the ultimate sound when listening to music. After purchasing the Acoustimass 300 I read about the problem of low bass after the latest firmware update and wondered if I wasn't hearing the best the system should deliver. As I wasn't able to compare with the previous firmware I really can't say if I am getting the maximum performance but can only say I need to have the bass setting at maximum with reasonably high volume to achieve a sound I like. It will be interesting, when the new update is released, to se if there is a change so that I can set the bass and volume levels to a lower setting.

It has always been a dream of mine to own a Bose system and have now realized that dream, I am not disappointed, as others seem to be, but am keen to know if I am getting the best from my system.

Is there any indication of when there will be an update.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Acoustimass 300

Hi Ferrous,

Thank you for your post! We're glad to hear that you are enjoying your SoundTouch 300 soundbar and Acoustimass 300 wireless bass module! We appreciate your curiosity in terms of the bass response after the last software update. We don't have an exact date available for the upcoming update, but will certainly share new information as it becomes available. 

I'd recommend following this thread for the latest information on this topic.

Best regards,

Brian