S.Schramm91
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 23, 2018

Acustimass 300 will not pair anymore

Hi,

I have a soundtouch 300 soundbar with a acustimass 300. Both worked perfectly together paired via wifi for several months. Yesterday the bass speaker stopped working without any aparent reason. I have tried to pair it again with the soundbar which did not worked. Also conntecting it with the 3.5 jacket cable did not work. I also made a factory reset of the soundbar but this also did not solved the probem. Ofcourse I also tried to seperate the acustimass 300 from power and reconnected it. The status LED of the bass speaker is off, no sound is comming from the bass speaker. How can I resolve this problem?

Thank you for your help in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Re: Acustimass 300 will not pair anymore

Hi S.Schramm91

Thanks for posting in the Community!  Sorry to hear about the bass module issues, but would be happy to help!

To confirm, if you connect the Acoustimass 300 to different power outlets, there is no LED coming up at all?

Let us know your findings!

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

Highlighted
S.Schramm91
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 23, 2018

confirmend. different power oulets, the same porblem.

Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Hi S.Schramm91

Thanks for the update!

It appears that there is an issue internally with the bass module.  I'd recommend contacting local support to see what service options are available.  Just click HERE and select your country and Contact Us at the bottom of the page.

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

Highlighted
dick@brunebjerg.dk
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 10, 2018

I have the exact same problem with SoundTouch 300 and Acoustimass 300 . Bought the system over 1 year ago and it never worked. I tried all suggestions here and nothing works.

The subwoofer is very close to the soundbar. I have to pull the plug everytime from the Acoustimass for a few seconds and then it connects. But it cannot connect automatically at all. Its very dissatisfying to have such an expensive system and it doesn't work and never has.

Highlighted
dick@brunebjerg.dk
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 10, 2018

It would also be nice if you would not show my email address on these posts. I have checked everything under user profile settings and cannot find anywhere to turn it off. And noone to email about it.