Highlighted
corvette
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 18, 2016

Add AM300 Bass Level control to SoundTouch app

Add AM300 Bass Level contro to SoundTouch App under Settings > Audio Settings. Control for the ST300 "Center Level" and VI300 "Surround Level" already exist. So why not AM300 "Bass Level"? Using the Universal Remote and ST300 LED's is crude method compared to the app control for the other speakers.

4 REPLIES 4
Fasciana
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Sep 19, 2017

Re: Add AM300 Bass Level control to SoundTouch app

That's a really good point!

I always wondering about the same. @bose Why isn't it possible to implement the bass controls to the app?
NiPaGe
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 24, 2017

a very interesting question and we are waiting for an answer!
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi everyone, 

Thank you for the feedback. Having the ability to adjust bass from within the SoundTouch app would indeed be great. I'll pass this on to our Development team here. 

Kind Regards

corvette
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 18, 2016

Another control feature that would be useful to control the AM300 is a frequency threshold level control. In otherwords, the ability to control the frequency with which the AM300 is sent and outputs. This may solve some of the unwanted noise coming from the AM300 when the volume level is turned up as reported in other posts and something I encountered the other night watching a movie.  By lowering the frequency level output to the AM300 their is the potential that unwanted bass at a higher frequency will be filtered out to the AM300 and output to the ST300.