rassel.gilles
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 3, 2018

Add a Deezer account in my Soundtouch app

Hi,

I have a Deezer Premium Test Account for 30 days and I would like to add the Deezer Account to my Soundtouch app to check if all the features are available on my Soundtouch 10 and my Bose Soundtouch 130. 

I get allways the same error when I enter my Deezer credentials.

"We can't access your music service account right now. Try entering your username and password again (6157)"

Before I used a Spotify Premium account with the 2 Soundtouch speakers. Is there a limitation how many speakers you can connect to a number of accounts?

I tested to connect on my iOS smartphone and my Soundtouch Mac OS application, but allways the same error.

Could somebody help me to get it working?

Kind regards,

Gilles

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Add a Deezer account in my Soundtouch app

Hi Gilles,

Thanks for the post, and welcome to the community!

There shouldn't be a limitation for the amount of speakers on an account.  You can have as many speakers as you would like on your SoundTouch account, and Deezer (or any of the music services) should be able to be added.

I wonder if it has anything to do with your Deezer account being a trial account.  Was there any message with the 6157 error?

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support

rassel.gilles
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 3, 2018

Hi Brandon,

The message shown when trying to access my Deezer Account from iPhone Soundtouch app:
--------------
Hmm.
We can't access your music service account right now. Try entering your username and password again.
(6157)
--------------

Could you tell me what is going wrong when I try to authenticate. I never had these problems with my Spotify Premium account, but Deezer is allways having these problems.

Kind regards,

Gilles

Hi again Gilles,

Thank you for the information.

I'm thinking that this issue is related to your Deezer Premium account being a trial account.  How much longer do you have left in your free month?

Can you collect SoundTouch Application and also System logs using THESE instructions?  Let me know once you have them and I can e-mail you an upload link.

Best,

Brandon