Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 20, 2016

Airplay @Soundtouch 30

Hey,

Why does Airplay not Work on my Soundtouch 30 + MacBook(Yosemite) or Iphone SE (IOS10)?

Pls Help!

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Airplay @Soundtouch 30

Hi AndyDJ,

We have a patch available which should solve your airplay issue.  I will PM you with further instructions.

Thanks,

Brandon

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 20, 2016

I would like the patch too.  Soundtouch 20, same problem, AirPlay no longer works.  Thx. John

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 22, 2016

Hello,

I´ve a SoundTouch 20 + 30. Can i Have the patch please (runnig on iphone 6, 6s, Macbook pro and ipad).

Many Thanks

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 27, 2016

I also have a Soundtouch 20 that I would like to use with Airplay. It used to work. But after the latest updates it does not. Can you send me the patch?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 27, 2016

Hi, I'm also having the same issue, SoundTouch 30, been working perfectly, did latest upgrade yesterday, can't get Airplay to work on any deceive (iPad, iphone, mac etc).

if there's a patch available would appreciate help - meant to be having a party in 2 days and cant play any music!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 20, 2016

Since posting last Thursday, haven't heard anything from the moderator.  Got it to work once (and only once) when I hooked up the speaker to the computer to download the software (again).  Very frustrating.