AdamB
Registered since

Dec 28, 2015

Alarm Clock

Can you please add an Alarm Clock so we can have a radio station wake us up.
needs to be setable for each day of the week so it does not go off at weekends.
21 REPLIES 21
elevel
Registered since

Feb 10, 2016

Re: Alarm Clock

I posted a link to this request on a number of posts asking for the same thing to get some votes in the forms of 'likes' going here. Maybe eventually they will listen. 🙂
My description of the issue: I want to use the system as an alarm to wake up to internet radio in both my bedroom and my kitchen area. My suggestion is to add an 'alarm' entry to the explore tab and possibly add the ability to put an alarm setting to one of the six presets. At the moment I think not having an alarm function in the app is an attempt to push the SoundTouchWave? However the wave is not an option for me, I dont need CD/AM/FM and it is too big for my bedroom. Please add an alarm function to the soundtouch app, ideally with the ability to have the music in more than one location. In return I promis to buy one of your other products and put the SoundToch10 in the bedroom.
snookylagoon
Participant
Registered since

Oct 12, 2015

Alarm Clock. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE
Hamayon
Participant
Registered since

Nov 11, 2015

This Feature is requested for over one and a half year now. I somewhat have lost faith in Bose to implement any mandatory feature that these kind of soundsystem should have these days.
Stereopairing for the devices, Alarm Clock and Sleeptimer, fast implementation of Musicservices, managable Musiclibrary, fast forwarding or reversing inside a played track etc...
Only thing that Bose is working on rigth now is Stereopairing for Soundtouch 10.
Updates and implementation of Features is just taking far to long.

Dan_R
Registered since

May 8, 2016

I'd love to see a sleep timer!
adamc07
Registered since

Nov 18, 2015

I have a Samsung Smartthings smarthome hub starter kit and Bose have partnered with Smartthings to be able to use the speakers to integrate into your smart home. One thing I have been able to do is to download a 'smartapp' which I can tell it to switch on the radio to a certain preset button at a certain time, therefore creating a morning alarm. I think I could also do a sleep timer but as I go to sleep at different times each night this would be too difficult to automate. 
Hopefully though soon Bose will make this available for all of us with a software update like the clock but for now if anyone has the Smartthings kit I hope this helps 🙂
FliegenKLATSCH
Participant
Registered since

Oct 2, 2014

If you have an iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mist-controller/id824226524?l=de&mt=8 (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mist-controller/id824226524?l=de&mt=8)
Scudder1966
Participant
Registered since

Jun 4, 2016

They are not listening. Alarm clock would be great. And should be really easy to add to the app. I used to have Sonos and they all possible features from alarm clock to sleep timer. I used it every day. When I first looked at the Bose app I thought I was just not smart enough to find it. This is so basic. But the worst is that Bose is not listening. It is the same with Music services: users have requested again and again to integrate the only relevant lossless streaming service, TIDAL. Instead they gave us Amazon with the latest update. Listen to your customer, Bose...
Diegocampy
Participant
Registered since

Jun 14, 2016

I am a user Amazon Vine in Italy. I was lucky enough to be able to review this product, and I have highlighted these two serious problems: lack of alarm clock and timer.
Only 4 stars for these problems, unthinkable a product of this cost without these basic things !!!!!!!
Jose-CDMX
Registered since

Jun 25, 2016

Had to buy aNo inexpensive app to get the two features... Shame that bose has a mediocre team of developers but charge for premium products.