Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 6, 2017

Amazon Music Search Feature

I bought the Bose SoundTouch speakers based on their ability to connect with the Amazon Music App... Why can't you search??? It seems like such a basic feature.

I have seen several posts of this nature and I'd like to know if there has been any progression on this matter?

I could look at exact dates, but this is an old issue and from what I can see there are no firm plans to include a search function. Not great.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 4, 2017

Re: Amazon Music Search Feature

1st off, if you bought the speakers knowing you couldn't search, why complain about it now?  Or didnt you check?  People need to do their homework rather than crying after the fact.  Having said that the latest app version does allow you to search in amazon music.   

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 6, 2017

2nd off, I bought the speakers because they were compatible with Amazon Music within the SoundTouch app NOT just Amazon Music in general. ANYTHING is compatible with a Bluetooth speaker if you've got a Bluetooth enabled source. And YES I can complain about that compatibility missing a vital functionality after buying it because how do you check the interaction between two things without having both things???

And NO there is still no search function with Amazon Music via the SoundTouch app, I suggest you do your research before shouting about a solution.

Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 6, 2017

Doug, you must know some people pretty high up in Bose...

Am I expected to believe that the search function was 'coincidentally' included in the latest update a few moments after my post.

I guess I should say thank you!