Markus
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 2, 2017

Amazon Music for your customers in Europe

Bose,

in the meantime it is early April 2017. When will you enable your customers in Europe using Amazon Music? Your last "....will keep you informed...." is from a while ago and it would be a great sign of real customer focus if you could share some real, specific and to the point information.

The longer you try to keep your European customers calm with "....will keep you informed..." the less your European customers will believe that Amazon Music will ever happen. It is hard to believe that you are working that closely together with Amazon for such a long time without having a milestone plan with real dates.

8 REPLIES 8
Markus
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 2, 2017

Re: Amazon Music for your customers in Europe

Any reaction or comment from Bose would be highly appreciated....

Markus
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 2, 2017

Any reaction or comment from Bose would be highly appreciated. Could it really be that moderators "miss" postings on specific topics???

ubuntu1
Collaborator
Registered since

Dec 16, 2015

Hello Bose, anyone there?

mattius
Mentor
Registered since

Feb 15, 2017

They won't comment, which is stupid and comes across as they don't care for their customers that were sold this product on the fact it would have Amazon Music.

Its quite simple, no-one is asking for the content of the Non disclosure agreement with Amazon, just update us on progress.

Markus
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 2, 2017

I know that they won't comment - but the more postings demonstrate this systematic ignorance the more obvious it will become.....

Markus
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 2, 2017

No comment, no reply since 3 weeks. Is ignorance really your strategy?

Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Markus,

At this time we don't have any more information about Amazon Music that we can share.  We know it's a heavily requested service and as soon as we have more info, it will be posted here in the SoundTouch forum.

Best Regards,

Brandon

RobKnapman
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 23, 2014

I was just thinking about the Amazom music in the UK and the forthcoming Amazon Alexa integration.

My ST10 should be able to stream music from Amazon prime as the Echo Dot will be connected to the speaker via bluetooth or Aux, and thus I should be able to ask Alexa to play any music available to me.

Obviously this would be different if using a Echo speaker, but as I see it Echo dot should work.

Am I missing something?