Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manish Singh
Participant
Registered since

Aug 15, 2018

Sound Touch support for Amazon Prime Music INDIA

Hi ,

I am Bose Soundtouch 300 user in India , I tried connecting Amazon Music but everytime it Say It “Unfortunately Amazon Music is not yet supported in your region “.

This is unfortunate. We are going a big brand and are not getting basic Items.

Please add Amazon Music for India Users

Regards
Joel_D
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Sound Touch support for Amazon Prime Music INDIA

Hello Manish Singh,

Thank you for the post and welcome to the Bose Community!

You're correct, at this time Amazon Prime in India is not a supported music service. We've passed this information along to development as many others have requested Amazon Prime in your region. If there is any new information, we'll let the community know.

If you have any other questions, let us know.

Warm Regards,

Joel - Community Support

talluri0932
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 20, 2018

Stop Selling Bose if you are unable to provide support - Worst Support to India Customers

Bose team,

Its been more than a year still no support to Alexa in India

There is no support to Amazon music in india.

There is no estimate time from support team.

Being such a big corporate if you guys unable to provide software support then why are you selling Speakers in india. Stop cheating customers. 

Last year Oct when I bought Bose Sound touch 20 and Sound touch 300 your Bose Show room guy told me that i will get updates by year end. Now both Alexa skill and amazon music both not working. 

Wasted 200K money buying this junk Bose Speakers. 

My sounch touch 20 is just a 35K junk bluetooth speaker.  Really wasted my money buying this useless speaker.

As you guys not supporting amazon music now i need to buy amazon alexa speaker for 12K.

Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Stop Selling Bose if you are unable to provide support - Worst Support to India Customers

Hi talluri0932,

Thank you for the post.

We are constantly working on our products and adding features.  Once Amazon Music is available, we will let the community know.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support

talluri0932
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 20, 2018

Re: Stop Selling Bose if you are unable to provide support - Worst Support to India Customers

Since 6 months bose unable to add amazon music support in india. For each and every issue we have to wait for months and for some issues we have to wait for years. What's the point buying a speaker for 35k with out any future. Even last week end when I went to bose showroom your sales person telling Amazon music support will be available in 10 to 15 days. Please ask your sales team not to cheat customer by telling false marketing.
Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Amazon Prime Music - India

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for the post.  

Amazon Prime Music and Amazon Music Unlimited are both now available for SoundTouch, along with Saavn.

Is there another service that you were looking for?

Best,

Brandon - Community Support

Suresh Kumar
Enthusiast
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Dear Brandon,

Till last night Im getting the same error and unable to access. Are you sure is it enabled now in India.???

Suresh Kumar
Enthusiast
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Can you advise me about "Masetro Music" & Hungama?

Joel_D
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello Suresh Kumar,

Thank you for the reply.

Those music services are available through the Bose Skill on Amazon, in which you will need a device such as an Echo Dot to play those streaming services to the SoundTouch systems in your home. You cannot access this through the SoundTouch app directly. 

As for the other 2 services, I will pass these along to development as a feature request, but we cannot promise that these will be implemented.

Regards,

Joel  

ramesh bitra
Participant
Registered since

Oct 3, 2017

Hi,
Why specially in INDIA need to buy echo dot or any amazon product to have prime music service on bose .. why bose itself not supporting in SoundTouch directly when it is dine in some countries ...
Already we spent a lot on SoundTouch systems ..