06-04-2020 05:29 PM
Message 1 of 8
Amazon Prime Music tracks are not playing on my SoundTouch 10, yet were a few weeks ago.
- I have an Amazon Prime subscription containing the 'free' tracks. It isn't the Unlimited subscription.
- In my account I have a number of albums which I have purchased; these appear in My Music.
- My SoundTouch 10s *can play any of the My Music tracks.
- My SoundTouch 10s can *not play any of the others tracks – whether via Stations, Playlists, etc.
- All four SoundTouch 10s were just updated to 25.0.0.
- The SoundTouch apps on Mac and iPhones are all updated to 25.0.4.
- I have removed and reinstalled the Amazon Music service via the SoundTouch apps (both iPhone and Mac) and this doesn't make a difference.
- All of the other tracks *do play via my Amazon Music app on iPhone and via browser.
- It's is *only on the SoundTouch 10s that these Amazon Prime tracks don't play.
- When these tracks are selected on the SoundTouch app, the album art appears as if the track is about to play; but then it stays at 0:00, doesn't play; and after a while moves on to the next track where the same non-play occurs.
Search by Labels: