Highlighted
Benjboi
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 2, 2016

Amazon music uk

Cannot believe that 6 months after launch in USA we're still cut loose in the UK from this service. it's completely unacceptable to not add a simple additional service when we're paying for a device that's supposed to be high quality.  you're falling well behind competitors and I myself will be moving to another provider as well. disgraceful
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Geeman22
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Nov 10, 2016

Re: Amazon music uk

What I can't believe as well is 2 weeks and no reply to u from bose
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Benjboi

We are actively working to bring Amazon Music for SoundTouch in the countries it's streaming in for the future, but we do not currently have a timeline for this expansion. We will keep this community informed as we continue to collaborate with Amazon on this and have information to share.

Best Regards,

Brandon

Highlighted
Geeman22
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Nov 10, 2016

Brandon this is the same answer we have been hearing for over 6 months now how can u be actively working on something when u don't have a timeline. I guess us non us customers are not worth working on as all we seem to have got lately is stereo pairing and a new app look
Highlighted
Geeman22
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Nov 10, 2016

And look still no reply their customer service here is diabolical
Highlighted
russy1966
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 1, 2017

just read these threads this is rubbish . Bose pull your finger out and resolve this with Amazon this is the digital age hence why WE Your consumers bought your equipment yoour competitors may not have your sound quality but they have a product software to deliver . Dont become another failure like Blackberry who once dominated the telecoms by over 50% to now there failure of 6% and hence no more by not keeping up with what your consumers want. 

Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Sep 2, 2014

To provide an update here: 

Amazon Music UK is coming soon.  More information is located in our product manager's post HERE

Highlighted
ryanjjanderson
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 24, 2017

Very annoyed after purchasing £600 worth of Bose Speakers to find that Amazon music is not a supported app in the UK... why say it is if its not??

Highlighted
mattius
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Feb 15, 2017

Exactly, having been sold this a year ago being told Amazon Music would be supported once released in the uk... soon is not soon enough...