Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rock70
Participant
Registered since

Jun 18, 2017

Another Error 1011

I love my Wave SoundTouch System IV, and I use it to listen to a favorite radio station via internet radio.  (I live too far away to receive the FM broadcast.)  This connection stopped working about two weeks ago, and when I try to connect using the SoundTouch app, I get the following message:

"Oops . . .  That internet radio content can't be played right now.  Try again later.  (1011)"

I am able to listen to other stations via internet radio, so I believe my system is functioning properly.  The station is listed on vTuner, but that link does not seem to work.  Interestingly, I can play the station on my desktop PC if I go to the station's web page and click on their "Listen Live" link.

The station that I am trying to listen to is WAFX 106.9 The Fox in Norfolk, VA.

Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brent_B
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Re: Another Error 1011

Author Accepted Answer selected by Rock70

That is good to hear. Sometimes a station may change its URL. If that happens, it could take a few days for it to be updated on vTuner's side. 

Thank you 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Brent_B
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi Rock70, 

Can you give the station a test again? I was able to get it to play normally today and it may be back up and running. 

Thank you 

Rock70
Participant
Registered since

Jun 18, 2017

Hi Brent_B,

Yes.  I tried the station again yesterday (Monday) afternoon, and it is working again.  I am listening to it as I type this reply.

I wonder what changed?

Regards,

Brent_B
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Author Accepted Answer selected by Rock70

That is good to hear. Sometimes a station may change its URL. If that happens, it could take a few days for it to be updated on vTuner's side. 

Thank you 

HelloWorld
Participant
Registered since

Jul 13, 2017

I try to stream "CafeDelMar.fm" with my ST10. It shows up in the list, I try to start it, but then I get error 1011. When I check vTuner.com, the station is listed, but it seems the URL is no longer valid (http://5.135.238.89:9994/).