Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 20, 2017

Re: Another Samsung TV / Bose SoundTouch 300 question

100% agreed Nam1.  This was my first Bose product and probably my last.  You know the saying if you are happy with a product you will tell one person but if you are unhappy you will tell 10.  I think I've told at least 100 how sh!t the software is. I did however say how amazing the hardware is.  I guess thats something 🙂 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 22, 2018

Name recognition alone does not equate to continued success. Bose needs to remember that and return to what built there name, proven quality and leading edge engineering.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 20, 2017

@Nam1 wrote:

Name recognition alone does not equate to continued success. Bose needs to remember that and return to what built there name, proven quality and leading edge engineering.

I gave up Nam1.  Yesterday I took it apart put in the box and I will be taking it back.  The final straw was when I went Optical with the Universal Remote and found out they don't support the back button on the Samsung remote. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 22, 2018

Wise decision, disappointing I'm sure, but they're being complacent will foster ill will and a timidnes not to return for future products. It's really a shame.