Brent_B
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Re: App 14.80.6 Volume setting issue; volume setting screen disappears out of sight when changing vo

Hi flo214, 

Many apologies that you are still experiencing this. Yes, this will be resolved with an upcoming update. Once we have a more accurate date for the release, we will share it with the community. 

Thank you 

jamiet747
Participant
Registered since

Apr 19, 2017

Re: App 14.80.6 Volume setting issue; volume setting screen disappears out of sight when changing vo

This problem is also driving me crazy - exactly as described.  I thought it was going to blow my speakers the other day as it just randomly turns up the volume.  This is a showstopper issue!

Frank_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 3, 2017

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. This issue you are referring to is something we are developing a fix for and expect it to be released to the public tomorrow.

Thank You, 

mattius
Leader
Registered since

Feb 15, 2017

@Frank_G will this be an app update? or a firmware update? 

will this include the "Play All" fix?

Yet again can i suggest you post upcoming software anouncements at the top of the forum to stop users having to dig through posts to find them.

albertvanderiet
Advisor
Registered since

Jan 9, 2017

It has been more than 2 months since I posted this issue...
It's about time we get a fix.