Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Oct 17, 2015

App glitches post recent update

Hi Team,

Since the latest update my app on the iPhone is now impossible to use.

Let me explain.

Multiple speakers on, when I attempt to update the volume the screen keeps closing on me.

So many updates since this product was released, im losing hope..
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Re: App glitches post recent update

Author Accepted Answer selected by keef82

Hi keef82, 

I'm very sorry that you are experiencing this. Can you try the update that is scheduled for today and see if the issue resolves or is still present? Does this happen on all your devices (smart phone, PC, tablet) or just on one of them like your smart phone? Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app?

Thank you 

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Author Accepted Answer selected by keef82

Hi keef82, 

I'm very sorry that you are experiencing this. Can you try the update that is scheduled for today and see if the issue resolves or is still present? Does this happen on all your devices (smart phone, PC, tablet) or just on one of them like your smart phone? Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app?

Thank you 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 8, 2017

Keef82 - having the same problem here.  Can't use app effectively on iphone, ipad or mac....  also getting very frustrated.  When I go to select multiple soundtouch devices and/or change the volume the app jumps (pushes multi-device screen to bottom).  

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 8, 2017

Brent_B - reinstalling the app does not fix the issue.  Impacts iphone, ipad and mac os use of the app.

Highlighted
Leader
Registered since

Apr 3, 2016

@adavis053,

Have you received the new update for Mac, iOS and the Speakers which is still roling out through the world right now?

App 14.80.6

Interface 14.80.7

Speaker Firmware 14.0.33

Highlighted
Advisor
Registered since

Jan 9, 2017

I posted before about this issue:

https://community.bose.com/t5/SoundTouch-Speakers/App-14-80-6-Volume-setting-issue-volume-setting-sc...

I just installed 14.0.33 on all my speakers; it didn't fix the issue...

Participant
Registered since

Mar 8, 2017

The update installed last night.  The issue is still occuring when you select more than 2 additional soundtouch devices to join the primary.  Continues to be a problem on all devices.

Highlighted
Leader
Registered since

Apr 3, 2016

That explains why can't reproduce this, at the moment I have only two speakers at home, I took two to my office 🙂

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Oct 17, 2015

Hey; so i upgraded all the units with the firmware updates, i have deleted the app and re installed it (iPhone 7+) and everything is great now.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 8, 2017

Glad your system is running better! I'm still having the same issue when I join more than 2 devices. I've updated all firmware and reinstalled the app (iPhone 7).