Raven_the_Crow
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 8, 2015

Re: Apple Music

Hi. I believe Apple will go ahead and pull the market significant on their site.
Therefor I recommend strongly to use all connection to integrate the service from apple music as earliest as possible...
mamu
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 17, 2015

Hi. I have a problem with Spotify and Soundtouch. If you start spotify for example on my iphone (even out of my home via 3G), my soundtouch devices at home switches on!!! Important: The soundtouch speaker is not selected via spotify connect!!! For example: I start spotify on my iphone and the iphone itself is playing my music, but at home for example my video wave or wave soundtouch music system switches on either (but don´t play music, "only" the device switches on". It´s a no go because i don´t want to switch on my tv if i´m not at home!!! I contacted already the bose support in germany, but they actually don´t know where the problem comes from and told me that some other customers have the same problem and spotify has to fix that issue. Do you have a current status of this problem? Please urgently answer to me! Thanks in advance!    

Mamu, 
What you describe doesn't seem related to the original feature request post for Apple music. Can you please repost this as a new question to the owner's community?

Thank you.

Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 22, 2015

We just signed up for Apple Music and I want to stop paying for Pandora too.  Any word on this issue?  I am a SoundTouch user (plus I bought one for my mother-in-law) in large part because of AirPlay support.  Please do not abandon us!
Highlighted
Shargot
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 23, 2015

Let me join the movement - we are waiting for BOSE to upgrade the app so that we can play Applemusic without airplay. 
digipixel8
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 3, 2015

Apple Music integration with soundtouch is a must.  Make it happen soon!  Also, would be nice if the cover art would change on screen!
davidmk
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 10, 2015

Hi Bose I agree with everyone please add Apple Music I use it all the time via Airplay but built in support would be great
FritzS
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 18, 2015

Helle Bose.. I agree too with all users here, please add Apple Music as soon as possible.. 
pawsdoc
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 6, 2015

I also concur.  Please please please make Apple Music part of the services.  I have 30 days with this new sound system and b/c Apple Music is not part of it, I'm already highly contemplating returning it. Such a huge disappointment. 
bluesdude
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 4, 2015

I just bought a soundtouch system last night to try out.  I was impressed with the sound and ready to purchace an additional 5 systems until I found out it didn't support Apple Music.  I will return the system soon if Bose does not announce that they will support Apple Music.