Drrana
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2017

Re: Apple TV video not synced with sound on speakers

Glad to hear Bose is working on a fix—I’m eagerly awaiting the proper use of my speakers again.
sootysax
Participant
Registered since

Oct 8, 2017

so where is the fix? its been weeks and weeks and weeks..

if its not going to be fixed, we should get full refunds on the price of our Soundtouch speakers. Can i get an RA#?
Drrana
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2017

I agree! It has been quite some time to not have a fix yet. I don’t know why they can’t release the previous version of the software that worked then update when they have this one fixed. It is super frustrating to have good speakers and not be able to use them.
Billy
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 4, 2015

Is there a possibility to downgrade to an earlier version?

Drrana
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2017

Hey Bose, how is the fix coming along? I normally use my speakers with video on a daily basis and not being able to do so is growing old quickly. If you can’t fix this update please push out the previous speaker software, which worked, so that we can have fully functioning speakers again.
Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Drrana,

Thanks for the post.  There is no new information, but as soon as there is we will update the community.

Best,

Brandon

moralmunky
Participant
Registered since

Oct 24, 2017

The lesson here is don't ever update your speakers if you rely on airplay. Bose does not test airplay effectivly in their software updates before release. This is the same issue that happned last year and went on for months without any update.

Bose Sound Touch 20 stupidly updated to 16.0.9 😞

Billy
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 4, 2015

Hi Brandon_M

As you have ignored my question, I ask it again:how can we downgrade to an earlier working version?

louisp
Leader
Registered since

Mar 13, 2016

I am a volunteer trouble shooter.  Unfortunately, I cannot answer your question.  I recommend you contact Bose Support via telephone.  So sorry it took an overly long time for you to receive a response.

Louis

@Billy wrote:

Hi Brandon_M

As you have ignored my question, I ask it again:how can we downgrade to an earlier working version?

Drrana
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2017

I have spoken with Bose online support and they were not able to resolve the issue. They were aware of the problem as well and said Bose was working on a fix. Sadly for all of us, it doesn’t seem that the fix is coming anytime soon.