Re: Apple TV video not synced with sound on speakers

Really sorry.

Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Billy,

Apologies for missing your question.  There is no way to downgrade software on your SoundTouch system.  The engineering team is actively working on a fix to eliminate the Airplay delay.

Best Regards,

Brandon

PLAYING MUSIC TOO LOUD
Participant
Registered since

Oct 28, 2017

Whats so hard about fixing this problem? I have been waiting for a fix and these speakers ST20/30 stop working at times with Airplay Bose need to fix this and support airplay using multiple speakers!

Drrana
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2017

<heavy sigh> looks like we are going into yet *another* week without a fix. I’m very disappointed with Bose—it’s been a month and all we get is “we are working on it.” What we want is “we fixed it.” You have a version of the software that worked...it is possible.
Pablo Casas
Participant
Registered since

Oct 30, 2017

The failure takes too much time. It's incredible that they have been trying to fix a software flaw for so long.

Pls, Hurry up

Billy
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 4, 2015

Thank you Brandon for your reply.
OK, we have to wait.

Is it a suggestion to give the user in the future the choice when an update is available to update directly or later?

Drrana
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2017

Going into another week without a fix. I’m starting to doubt if Bose is really working on a fix.
moralmunky
Participant
Registered since

Oct 24, 2017

Last year when this happened we were given documentation and access to files to downgrade the device to a working version of the software through the web browser dashboard of the device. Why can this not be provided this time?
Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi all,

The engineering team is working on a fix, and it will hopefully released with the next major software release at the end of 2017.  

Thanks,

Brandon

Drrana
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2017

That is great news that the team is working on a fix, but I’m not excited about having to wait two more months for this fix. It would be nice to have the best sound while watching videos when entertaining during the upcoming holidays. Especially, considering we have been waiting over a month already. That means one fourth of the year will be spent without fully functioning speakers.