Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 29, 2016

BBC Radio stations not streaming

Since downloading the latest update (14x) for Soundtouch I cannot stream any BBC radio stations. I've tried reallocating and resetting the system. Nothing changes. All the commercial radio stations are fine. Any ideas?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 25, 2016

Re: BBC Radio stations not streaming

From Australia, I can access the BBC stations on ST 10s which were only set up 5 days ago, so should have the most current software. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 29, 2016

Thanks. I am running the latest software and it makes no difference. In fact, the system worked perfectly before I downloaded the latest software.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 14, 2017

I have the same issue with my ST10 - all my pre-set BBC channels have gone silent. The ST10 wiil play all the commercial channels but refuses to play the beeb.

What's going on???

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 25, 2016

Mike, and you 1bullstag, where are you located?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 14, 2017

I live in Shropshire, West Midlands.

Until last week I had BBC radios 1, 2, 3, 4, Shropshire and Lancashire as presets on my ST10. Now nothing streams.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 25, 2016

Unless someone from UK says that they are still receiving, I'd ask the BBC whether they're doing geographical blocking on their internet radio streaming.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 15, 2017

I live in Hertfordshire and my locale is set to my town. Like, Mike I had all BBC stations before updating the Bose Soundtouch app. I've now done a factory reset on the speakers and removed and then reloaded the app all to no avail. No BBC channels. Any one got any ideas?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 14, 2017

BBC stations are back again. I don't know why as I didn't do anything but heh ho .... back to normal.