Highlighted
Sven Bayerl
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Nov 19, 2018

BOSE Soundtouch Internet/Radio TuneIn

I have to unplug my Bose Soundtouch 10 in order for TuneIn radio stations to work (Almost on a Daily Basis). Right Light turns Yellow.

I have five Bose Soundtouch 10 and one soundlink all of which have been updated in order to properly migrate to TuneIn. Presets have been newly set.
Spotify Service ALWAYS works!!

WLAN Signals are Strong. Next to Router.

Can anyone help. This has also been the case prior to migrations to TuneIn when using Internet Radio.

Greetings

2 REPLIES 2
Frank-st
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 23, 2018

Re: BOSE Soundtouch Internet/Radio TuneIn

Hi Sven,

exactly same problem here. SoundTouch 20, SoundTouch 10, soundbar not working anymore on presets for radio. Tried resetting, doesn’t help. Receiving all kind of error messages. All my favourite presented stations do not work anymore. Browsing the internet to see how to solve but I am afraid Bose just took away the nice feature it had.

Ritaranz
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 24, 2018

Re: BOSE Soundtouch Internet/Radio TuneIn

My internet radio stopped working a couple of days ago.  I upgraded the software and when I click in to TuneIn I get the message that I 'cannot access your Favorites content on your existing TuneIn account at this time'. I have created an account on TuneIn and even when I select to listen to a local radio station, it has an error and won't work. There is nothing in the TuneIn website that I can see that links it to Bose. One of the main reasons I purchased this sound system was for the radio and now it looks like it no longer works! Bose needs to fix this!!