Sergibacca
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 26, 2017

Bluetooth problems sound touch 10

One day my Bluetooth just stopped working it said it was connected to my iPhone/iPod and would not play music. My Spotify said music was playing. I tried disconnecting all pairings and unplugging it but nothing is working. No my phone won’t connect via Bluetooth. Any help would be greatly appreciated
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Re: Bluetooth problems sound touch 10

Hi Sergibacca,

To clarify here, when you mention you disconnected the pairings, did you clear the pairing list on the iPhone as well as the SoundTouch?

You can clear the pairings on the SoundTouch by opening the SoundTouch application, then going to Menu>Settings>Speaker Settings>SoundTouch 10>Bluetooth>Clear pairing list.

On the iOS devices, navigate to the Bluetooth settings of the device, and then "Forget" the SoundTouch 10 from the phone.

After performing the above, try to re-pair with the SoundTouch 10.

Also, are you able to pair the SoundTouch 10 to a computer or another device other than the iOS for troubleshooting purposes?

Let us know if you have attempted the above and whether or not the SoundTouch 10 is able to pair to another device other than the iOS devices.

Thanks!

-Michael

Highlighted
MEPM
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 1, 2017

Re: Bluetooth problems sound touch 10

I have the same problem; a few days ago a received a new actualization software. After that I am not able to conect my phone (Samsung S8) nither my tablet (which is samsung as well).

What do you recomend? this is unacceptable for an expensive product as yours.