Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bldrayne
Participant
Registered since

Sep 5, 2017

Bose SoundTouch 300 Sales Question

Before I purchase this new Bose SoundTouch 300 system I have read alot of reviews about ARC issues with Samsung TVs has this issue been resolved with firmware are you able to use ARC now or is it still an issue because I want to be able to use HDMI ARC instead of Opitcial?

I have a Samsung 65" Class KU6300 4K UHD TV

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Bldrayne
Participant
Registered since

Sep 5, 2017

Re: Bose SoundTouch 300 Sales Question

Anyone?

PatR171
Advocate
Registered since

Jul 10, 2017

Hi

I have the Samsung KS8000/9000 connected with Nvidia Shield and cable box tv receiver, Switching between and control them with the samsung remote works fine.

There are some problems with the latest update v.15x but there is very good news on its way I can promise you, We all must have some patience for the coming update v.16x

Don't forget to buy the AM300 too this is a must have 😉

Bldrayne
Participant
Registered since

Sep 5, 2017

Ok great thanks for the reply heading to bestbuy now I have been eyeballing the entire system for a while now.

GuyinPA75
Advisor
Registered since

Oct 16, 2016

STRONGLY suggest that you keep your reciept. Would not hold your breath on Bose fixing ANY Samsung issue.

The issues have gone on for a year or more. I am extremely disappointed. If you try using the ARC after 18 mins if you go make a sandwich, answer the phone, let the dog out to do his business, or heck even if you step away do yours, after 18 mins the ST300 turns everything off.  And I do mean everything.

Also do keep in mind that everytime Bose updates firmware it breaks something.  Jst look at the recent bass module issue.  The firmware actually eliminated the bass power in the bass module.  I kid you not!

This product is flawed beyond belief.  Keep.  That.  Receipt!!!!