Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 6, 2018

Bose SoundTouch App Crashing on Android 8.0

Hey Bose Team, the app has been working just fine with Android 7.0. But I updated to Android 8.0 today and whenever opened the app only loads blank screen and eventually crashes and send me back to homescreen. What do I do to fix it guys??

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Bose SoundTouch App Crashing on Android 8.0

Hello GarryJoshi,

Thank you for posting and I'm sorry to hear this is happening. Can you test this out for me, try deleting the App Data and Clear Cache for the SoundTouch application under settings on your phone? Then please uninstall the SoundTouch application, then reinstall and let me know what the results are. Also , if that does not resolve the issue can you provide me the make and model of your phone?

Kind Regards,

Joel - Bose Support

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 21, 2018

Hey Bose Team, the app has been working just fine with Android 7.0. But I updated to Android 8.0 today and whenever opened the app only loads blank screen and eventually crashes and send me back to homescreen.

**MOD EDIT: LINKS REMOVED**

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi there vidmateapk,

Thanks for the post, and sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your setup.

What type of phone do you have?  Can you go into the About screen and get the exact Android OS information for us?

Best Regards,

Brandon - Bose Support