Highlighted
Alex14595
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 6, 2018

Bose SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter Volume Issues

Hi,

i have Loewe Klang 1 System (Active Subwoofer and two Speakers) connected via an analog cable to the Wireless Link Adapter. When i start playing the volume is extremely high. There is no volume control on Loewe. Is there a way to adjust the volume on Wireless Link Adapter? Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bose SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter Volume Issues

Hello Alex14595,

Thank you for the question and welcome to the Bose Community.

The SoundTouch Wireless Link automatically defaults to half volume since its just an output device. However, you can adjust the volume using the SoundTouch application. 

Let me know if this helps.

Warm Regards,

Joel - Community Support  

Alex14595
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 6, 2018

Hi,

Thanks. All clear. I have actually solved the issue by pluginng in 3,5 mm headphone volume control and turning down the volume. Do i lose on sound quality by doing this? Do i understand correctly that there is no airplay capability on the SoundTouch wireless link adaptor? Thanks again.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/kenable-3-5mm-Headphone-Control-Connections/dp/B00Y1MYSYW/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie...

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the reply!

You should not lose any audio quality by connecting via this method.  As well, there is no Airplay capability on the SoundTouch Wireless Link.  Once we integrate Airplay 2 into the SoundTouch line, your STWL will be Airplay 2 capable.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support