fingusio
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 18, 2018

Bose Soundbar 700 & Bass Moduke 700 - my observations

I have Soundbar 700 & bass 700 connected to PC via SPDIF cable. Its play good...... depends what we start play. Strange.

Sometimes bass is really very high when we play example link  - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS1Nf0syICc

When we play other bass is very poor, I can barely hear. Very hard hear it. I do ADAPTIQ without bass module or with - always same

When play example Fifa 19.....bass very very poor.....only in menu i can hear it.

When watching TV on computer and the volume is turned up 30-40% bass sounds better.

Anyway, this is not a tube through which you crash windows or smth like that. I do not know how to tell it. I have the impression that it behaves a bit "intelligently"

@Tony_A@Brandon_Metc.....Support
Increase the Bose Music APP in the bass settings a little more power and it should be ok

The official audio for "Wake Up In The Sky" featuring Gucci Mane, Bruno Mars, and Kodak Black.Watch the official music video for Gucci Mane, Bruno Mars, and ...
1 REPLY 1
Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Bose Soundbar 700 & Bass Moduke 700 - my observations

Hi fingusio,

Thanks for the post, and I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your system.

Where are you playing Fifa 19 from?  Is it from a game console?  Which console?  How is it connected to your Soundbar?

Let us know so we can get this resolved.

Best,

Brandon - Community Support